Available Career Opportunities
Business to business (B2B) outside sales representative, capable of creating and developing long-term relationships with business owners, CEOs, CFOs and other high level executives. Must be confident selling in a highly consultative new business development role offering solutions ranging from $30,000 – $250,000 or more.
- Cooke Group founded in 1972, has grown to become one of the Maritimes top privately held risk management consulting and commercial brokerage firms
- At Cooke we are committed to building lasting relationships with our clients and the communities we represent
- We maintain an account retention rate of over 90% by providing quality, value-added services and by developing long-term solutions for our clients’ business needs
Compensation and Benefits
At Cooke we make significant investments into each of our sales representatives by providing:
- Competitive starting base salary bridge (+ Commission)
- Uncapped new and renewal commissions
- World class training
- Partnership opportunities
- Best in class sales tools
Becoming a top B2B Outside Sales Representatives at is accomplished through a long term career dedicated to creating new relationships, serving the needs of your clients, and giving back to the community.
To Apply please send your resume to [email protected]
The Commercial Account Executive (CAE) is responsible for growing and maintaining relationship with each client. This position will be accountable for looking after the service requirements of the book of business. The CAE will work closely with producer to ensure commercial accounts are properly managed.
- Provides producers with assistance on accounts as requested;
- Assists clients with coverage changes, certificate requests, binders, endorsements, and cancellation requests; uses each contact as an opportunity to review needs and cross-sell appropriate services.
- Work along side the producer for renewals and other requests
- Ensures policy change requests are completed in the system and submitted to the insurer in a timely manner and follow ups assigned to the proper department;
- Receives initial claim report from clients, processes and sends to insurance company, then will conduct a follow up call with client to ensure the claim is proceeding smoothly;
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Works closely with other CAE’s and TSR’s in a team environment
- Other duties as required
- Having an active Insurance Licence would be an asset;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience, full knowledge of business insurance markets and products;
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills;
- Strong customer service focus with a highly professional attitude and approach to business;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- A professional telephone manner;
- The ability to establish effective relationships with team members, staff, and clients;
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, agency management software, quoting software).
Cooke Insurance in Saint John, NB has a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative position available. The successful candidate will work with colleagues, clients and companies to place and service property, auto and various other insurance products. Experience in the Insurance Industry is an asset but not a requirement. As the ideal candidate you:
- Have a minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
- Possess a professional & pleasant telephone manner, with a commitment to superior customer service
- Will be a multi-tasked, well-organized professional with the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure of time restraints
- Enjoy a fast paced changing environment
- Posses excellent oral communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
- Are comfortable working individually and in a team environment